Beef 'n' Chili Beans Recipe
- 3 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) Ranch Style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1. Place the beef in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the brown sugar, mustard, salt, paprika, chili powder and pepper; sprinkle over beef and toss to coat. Top with onion, tomatoes, beans and corn.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1-1/4 cups equals 373 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 1,047 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 37 g protein.
Reviews for Beef 'n' Chili Beans
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.