During harvesttime, I make these wraps in advance for a quick lunch on the go.—Sue Sibson, Howard, South Carolina
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- Leaf lettuce
- Spread one side of each tortilla with cream cheese; layer with the carrots, Monterey Jack cheese, beef and lettuce. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Cut in half or into 1-in. slices. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Beef 'n' Cheese Wraps in Country Woman September/October 1998, p35
Reviews for Beef 'n' Cheese Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review