- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- Leaf lettuce
- Spread one side of each tortilla with cream cheese; layer with the carrots, Monterey Jack cheese, beef and lettuce. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Cut in half or into 1-in. slices. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Beef 'n' Cheese Wraps
Sort By :
Fantastic - I made a huge platter of these to take to a New Years party and they were a hit. Its great to find a sandwich recipe that is a good make-ahead - doesn't get soggy at all
We've been making these for years. They are so good.
This was so good and so easy to make.
These are so easy, yummy and different than a normal sandwich. I didn't have the chive & onion cream cheese once, so I used garden vegetable instead & just cut up some chives real fine....turned out just as good as the reg way.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Sandwich Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >