Beef 'n' Cheese Tortillas Recipe
- 1/2 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 20 to 25 whole spinach leaves
- 11 to 12 sweet banana peppers
- 1. Spread about 2 tablespoons spreadable cheese over each tortilla. Layer with roast beef and spinach. Remove seeds from peppers and slice into thin strips; arrange over spinach. Roll up each tortilla tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 494 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 1,112 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 14 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Reviews for Beef 'n' Cheese Tortillas
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.