Beef 'n' Cheese Tortillas
I like to take these sandwiches along on our many outings. They can be made in advance and don't get soggy. You'll appreciate the convenience...your family and friends will love the great taste!
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 20 to 25 whole spinach leaves
- 11 to 12 sweet banana peppers
- Spread about 2 tablespoons spreadable cheese over each tortilla.
- Layer with roast beef and spinach. Remove seeds from peppers and
- slice into thin strips; arrange over spinach. Roll up each tortilla
- tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 494 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 1,112 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 14 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.