I like to take these sandwiches along on our many outings. They can be made in advance and don't get soggy. You'll appreciate the convenience...your family and friends will love the great taste!
- 1/2 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 20 to 25 whole spinach leaves
- 11 to 12 sweet banana peppers
- Spread about 2 tablespoons spreadable cheese over each tortilla. Layer with roast beef and spinach. Remove seeds from peppers and slice into thin strips; arrange over spinach. Roll up each tortilla tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Beef 'n' Cheese Tortillas in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p95
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Beef 'n' Cheese Tortillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review