Beef 'n' Cheese Macaroni Recipe
"I love to make this delicious main dish for my brother and me when our parents are at work at dinnertime," reports Jamie Brown of Witchita, Kansas. The mild-tasting combination of ground beef and noodles is sure to be a hit with even the pickiest eaters.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 package (7 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cubed process American cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and set aside. In the same pan, melt butter. Add the cheese, milk and salt; cook and stir until the cheese is melted. Drain beef. Stir beef and macaroni into cheese sauce; heat through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Beef 'n' Cheese Macaroni in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p40
Reviews for Beef 'n' Cheese Macaroni
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 14, 2012
This is quick, easy comfort food. I'm sure it would be kid friendly too. My boyfriend went nuts over it.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Macaroni and Cheese Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >