Beef 'n' Cheese Dip Recipe
I combined two favorite recipes and trimmed them down to create this yummy fondue-type dip. It's great for receptions, parties and get-togethers. It was a hit with the guys at our house last Christmas! Heather Melnick of Macedon, New York
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) thinly sliced dried beef
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mild pepper rings, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced round rye bread
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and sour cream. Stir in the beef, onions, peppers and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cut the top fourth off the loaf of bread; carefully hollow out bottom, leaving a 1-in. shell. Cube removed bread and top of loaf; set aside.
- Fill bread shell with beef mixture. Wrap in foil; place on baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until heated through. Serve with vegetables and reserved bread cubes. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Beef 'n' Cheese Dip in Light & Tasty December/January 2003, p37
Reviews for Beef 'n' Cheese Dip(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2013
Wow!! What a fantastic dip!! The flavors all meld together so wonderfully in that cheesy, gooey; oh behave yourself way....that you can't help but have yourself another spoonful!!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Dip >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Finger Foods >
- Healthy Recipes >