Beef 'n' Bean Tortellini Soup Recipe
- 4 cups Beef 'N' Bean Starter, thawed
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 2 cups frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 cup frozen cheese tortellini
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Bring to a boil. reduce heat; cook and stir for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables and tortellini are tender. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 263 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 752mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 20g protein
Reviews for Beef 'n' Bean Tortellini Soup
"I make this soup in my crock pot. I add the tortellini later in the cooking time so it doesn't get too mushy. I also use whatever frozen vegetables I have on hand. I took it to a church potluck and someone asked at which restaurant I had bought it. My family loves this soup. One good thing about cold weather is when I make this soup."