Beef 'n' Bean Tortellini Soup Recipe
- 4 cups Beef 'N' Bean Starter, thawed
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 2 cups frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 cup frozen cheese tortellini
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Bring to a boil. reduce heat; cook and stir for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables and tortellini are tender. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 263 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 752mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 20g protein .
Reviews for Beef 'n' Bean Tortellini Soup
"I make this soup in my crock pot. I add the tortellini later in the cooking time so it doesn't get too mushy. I also use whatever frozen vegetables I have on hand. I took it to a church potluck and someone asked at which restaurant I had bought it. My family loves this soup. One good thing about cold weather is when I make this soup."