Beef 'n' Bean Tortellini Soup Recipe
Chock-full of vegetables, beans and tortellini, this sensational soup is a fast fix when you have Nancy's starter mix on hand. Simply stir in four ingredients and simmer. Then slice a loaf of crusty bread, and dinner is served.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 4 cups Beef 'N' Bean Starter, thawed
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 2 cups frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 cup frozen cheese tortellini
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Bring to a boil. reduce heat; cook and stir for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables and tortellini are tender. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 263 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 752 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 20 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC