Chock-full of vegetables, beans and tortellini, this sensational soup is a fast fix when you have Nancy's starter mix on hand. Simply stir in four ingredients and simmer. Then slice a loaf of crusty bread, and dinner is served.
- 4 cups Beef 'N' Bean Starter, thawed
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 2 cups frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 cup frozen cheese tortellini
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Bring to a boil. reduce heat; cook and stir for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables and tortellini are tender. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Beef 'N' Bean Tortellini Soup in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p38
Reviews for Beef 'n' Bean Tortellini Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review