- Spoon about 1/3 cup meat mixture and 1 tablespoon of diced tomato
- down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly.
- Place enchiladas seam side down in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in.
- microwave-safe dish. Top with sauce. Microwave, uncovered, on high
- for 7-8 minutes or until bubbly around the edges, rotating dish
- twice. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2.000-1/4 each) equals 597 calories, 26 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 1,642 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 34 g protein.