Beef 'n' Bean Chili
Picante sauce, green onions and a little seasoning go a long way when it combined with Nancy's beef and bean mixture. Warm up a winter night with this tangy change-of-pace chili. Your family will enjoy the flavor, and you'll appreciate the time you saved.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 cups Beef 'N' Bean Starter, thawed (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- 1 jar (16 ounces) picante sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Sour cream, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the first four ingredients. Cook,
- uncovered, over medium heat until heated through. Serve with sour
- cream if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 366 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 1,218 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 27 g protein.