- chestnuts and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Dissolve
- bouillon in boiling water; stir into vegetables.
- Stir in soy sauce and beef with pan juices. Combine cornstarch and
- cold water until smooth; add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in bacon and
- spaghetti. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 556 calories, 22 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 1,862 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.