- vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add the wine, olives, salt, pepper and remaining broth. Stir
- cornstarch mixture and gradually stir into skillet. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Drain pasta; serve
- with beef mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now