- 4 cups frozen Tater Tots
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French-fried onions, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place Tater Tots in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in broccoli, soup, tomato, 3/4 cup French-fried onions, 1/2 cup cheese, milk, garlic powder and pepper; heat through. Pour over Tater Tots.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining onions and cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Beef & Tater Bake
Sort By :
"Definitely liked it, but will leave out the chopped broccoli from now on. Possibly substitute cauliflower or maybe carrots, but not the chopped broccoli."
"I've made this before and we all loved it! I am new to freezing foods - is this a "freeze-able" recipe?"
"Just made this so simple very tasty and pretty inexpensive such a great idea...thank you."
"My family did not like it or take more than two bites."
"I made this for a potluck. Not good. Bland, salty, and generally unhealthy."