- 4 cups frozen Tater Tots
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French-fried onions, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place Tater Tots in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in broccoli, soup, tomato, 3/4 cup French-fried onions, 1/2 cup cheese, milk, garlic powder and pepper; heat through. Pour over Tater Tots.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining onions and cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Beef & Tater Bake
"Great recipe, scrap the broccoli, add mushroom and cream of mushroom soup, trust me."
"Super quick and easy. Also tasted great"
"This is quick and a favorite in my house! This also last a couple days for dinners. This helps me with coming home tired from work. Also has wiggle room to add your own vegetables or seasonings. ? 5? From me!"
"Definitely liked it, but will leave out the chopped broccoli from now on. Possibly substitute cauliflower or maybe carrots, but not the chopped broccoli."
"I've made this before and we all loved it! I am new to freezing foods - is this a "freeze-able" recipe?"