- 4 cups frozen Tater Tots
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French-fried onions, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place Tater Tots in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in broccoli, soup, tomato, 3/4 cup French-fried onions, 1/2 cup cheese, milk, garlic powder and pepper; heat through. Pour over Tater Tots.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining onions and cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Beef & Tater Bake
Sort By :
This was ok. I thought it was quite bland so I had to add salt, more garlic powder, onion powder and more pepper. It was a little better after additions
Great recipe for the family. I am not a big fan of broccoli so I used cream of mushroom soup and frozen mixed vegetables instead. It turned out great and we will definitely have this again.
I have not as yet made this recipe but I dam well will as soon as I get to the stor. you can put my life on that. firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent, the whole family loved it. Definitely make this again.
I thought for sure the tater tots would be soggy, but after reading all the good reviews, I decided to try the recipe. Baking them for 10 minutes obviously helped them from getting mushy.....this is a great casserole and I will make it again!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hamburger Casserole >
- Potato Recipes >