- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup crumbled farmer or ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 6 slices deli roast beef
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Spread 1/4 cup cheese mixture over each tortilla; layer with basil leaves, red peppers and beef. Spread mayonnaise over beef. Roll up tightly; wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Unwrap and cut each into eight slices. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Beef & Roasted Pepper Pinwheels in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p9
Reviews for Beef & Roasted Pepper Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review