Beef & Onion Cheese Ball
You’ve seen cheese balls in the cheese and deli department at the supermarket, but did you know they were this easy to make? —Chrissy Leszczynski, Madison, Wisconsin
13 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (2 ounces) thinly sliced deli beef, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- Assorted crackers and vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, beef, onions and
- horseradish. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Shape into a
- ball, then roll in walnuts. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers and
- vegetables. Yield: 1-2/3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers and vegetables) equals 127 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.