Beef & Onion Cheese Ball Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (2 ounces) thinly sliced deli beef, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Assorted crackers and vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, beef, onions and horseradish. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Shape into a ball, then roll in walnuts. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- 2. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers and vegetables. Yield: 1-2/3 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers and vegetables) equals 127 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.