- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a large skillet, saute beef in oil until no longer pink; drain. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, combine the broccoli, soup, soy sauce, vinegar and garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir in beef; heat through. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Beef & Broccoli Skillet
Sort By :
I love this! I used low sodium soy sauce.
I love beef & broccoli but this recipe has way to much sodium. (1,199mg)
Easy and quick to make, nutritious, and yummy!
We really enjoyed this, will add onion and 1/2 cup of beef broth next time.. but way good, just the way it is
I originally made this dish as part of our buffet dinner for our Engagement party and I received many compliments. I make this now for dinner once a month, never gets old.