Full-flavored Beef & Broccoli Skillet will bring your family to the table and satisfy appetites in a hurry. “It’s also wonderful with venison.” —Jackie Hannahs, Fountain, Michigan
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a large skillet, saute beef in oil until no longer pink; drain. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, combine the broccoli, soup, soy sauce, vinegar and garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir in beef; heat through. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Beef & Broccoli Skillet in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010, p23
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Beef & Broccoli Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review