- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a large skillet, saute beef in oil until no longer pink; drain. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, combine the broccoli, soup, soy sauce, vinegar and garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir in beef; heat through. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Beef & Broccoli Skillet
Sort By :
"This is easy, yes. But it tastes exactly like tomato soup and soy sauce, which I find to be an unpleasant combination. I thought that maybe mixed with the other ingredients it would be tasty, but I was wrong. I even used extra garlic. Didn't help. It's pretty gross."
"I love this! I used low sodium soy sauce."
"I love beef & broccoli but this recipe has way to much sodium. (1,199mg)"
"Easy and quick to make, nutritious, and yummy!"
"We really enjoyed this, will add onion and 1/2 cup of beef broth next time.. but way good, just the way it is"