- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- Optional toppings: chopped sweet red pepper, thinly sliced green onions and shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, tomatoes, Mexicorn, soup, water and chili powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Spoon beef mixture into taco shells; serve with toppings of your choice. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Beef & Bean Tacos
Sort By :
What! Taco shells from a box? Really?! It's very easy to make your own from fresh corn tortillas.
FINALLY - a taco recipe my kids love and ask for again and again!!
It was just okay. VERY WET AND SLOPPY!!
My husband loved this. I made it with ground turkey and used diced tomatoes with jalapenos. We added sour cream to the optional toppings. Great job S&D Test Kitchen on this one!!!
Delicious! I used Cheddar Cheese soup because our market didn't have Nacho Cheese soup. I also used regular corn because I'm not very fond of peppers. I have a feeling it might be even better the next day!