Bee My Honey Fruit Dip Recipe
Orange, cinnamon and nutmeg round out this creamy appetizer dip. Carol Gillespie of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania likes to serve her spiced spread with apples, pineapple and strawberries when in season.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the first six ingredients until smooth. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 95 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Bee My Honey Fruit Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC