- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat the first six ingredients until smooth. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Bee My Honey Fruit Dip in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p25
Reviews for Bee My Honey Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2017
"This is another great dip found on Taste of Home. This was a hit at my son's class party. It is great with vanilla wafers and apple slices."