- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat the first six ingredients until smooth. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Bee My Honey Fruit Dip in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p25
Reviews for Bee My Honey Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review