Bear's Picnic Veggie Dip Recipe
A colorful array of vegetables served with this delicious dip added more appealing finger food at the teddy bear theme party. A nice accompaniment to the sandwich, this popular appetizer would be a welcome snack just about anytime. -Susan Schuller, Brainerd, Minnesota
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (1.7 ounces) vegetable soup mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and soup mix. Stir in spinach and water chestnuts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 99 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 185 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC