Bear's Picnic Veggie Dip Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (1.7 ounces) vegetable soup mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and soup mix. Stir in spinach and water chestnuts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoons: 99 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Bear's Picnic Veggie Dip
"easy and so good"
"Fabulous! This was so easy and so yummy. We served at a birthday party and a few guests asked for the recipe."
"My family and I loved this! We served it with pita bread. It tasted much better after being in the fridge overnight."
"This one's the best! Great in bread bowl. Water chestnuts are optional.~ Theresa"
"I make this all the time, but I add 3 green onions. Also, if it is too thick, add more sour cream. I serve it with cubes of sour dough bread. Delicious!"