Bear's Picnic Veggie Dip Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (1.7 ounces) vegetable soup mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and soup mix. Stir in spinach and water chestnuts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Bear's Picnic Veggie Dip(3)
Sort By :
My family and I loved this! We served it with pita bread. It tasted much better after being in the fridge overnight.
This one's the best! Great in bread bowl. Water chestnuts are optional.
I make this all the time, but I add 3 green onions. Also, if it is too thick, add more sour cream. I serve it with cubes of sour dough bread. Delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- July 4th Appetizers >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Appetizers >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Appetizers >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >