- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (1.7 ounces) vegetable soup mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and soup mix. Stir in spinach and water chestnuts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Bear's Picnic Veggie Dip
"Easy and so good"
"Fabulous! This was so easy and so yummy. We served at a birthday party and a few guests asked for the recipe."
"My family and I loved this! We served it with pita bread. It tasted much better after being in the fridge overnight."
"This one's the best! Great in bread bowl. Water chestnuts are optional.~ Theresa"
"I make this all the time, but I add 3 green onions. Also, if it is too thick, add more sour cream. I serve it with cubes of sour dough bread. Delicious!"