- Spoon 1/2 cup hash browns and 1/2 cup egg mixture off center on each
- tortilla; sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese. Fold sides and ends over
- filling and roll up. Wrap each burrito in waxed paper and foil.
- Serve warm with sour cream if desired. Cool remaining burritos to
- room temperature; freeze for up to 1 month.
- To use frozen burritos: Remove foil and waxed paper. Place burritos 2
- in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 350°
- for 50-55 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burrito equals 584 calories, 27 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 290 mg cholesterol, 2,151 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 27 g protein.