Beans with Cherry Tomatoes is a favorite of my family. We love this dressed-up version of garden green beans. It's great with any meat.—Betty Brown, Buckley, Washington
Recommended: 30 Fresh Tomato Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 bacon strips, diced
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. In the drippings, saute beans for 12-14 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 2-3 minutes longer. Stir in tomatoes and salt; heat through. Sprinkle with bacon and almonds. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Beans with Cherry Tomatoes in Taste of Home August/September 2001, p13
Reviews forBeans with Cherry Tomatoes
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 9, 2013
"Easy and very tasty"