- 4 bacon strips, diced
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. In the drippings, saute beans for 12-14 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 2-3 minutes longer. Stir in tomatoes and salt; heat through. Sprinkle with bacon and almonds. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Beans with Cherry Tomatoes in Taste of Home August/September 2001, p13
Reviews for Beans with Cherry Tomatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 9, 2013
"Easy and very tasty"