Beanie Wienies Recipe
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pork and beans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 package (1 pound) hot dogs, halved lengthwise and cut into thirds
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Add hot dogs; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 246 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 782mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Beanie Wienies
"It's great to send these hot in a thermos bottle for school lunch. My daughter really like them served with hot biscuits and watermelon."