Bean and Vegetable Salad Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, drained
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, garlic, salt and pepper until blended. Pour over bean mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Bean and Vegetable Salad(3)
Sort By :
was not to bad , will make again but will make more dressing. a good vegetarian dish .
This salad is a winner every time I take it to potlucks or office luncheons. It goes over with the guys especially.
I search out this recipe for big family events. Melissa from PA