Bean and Pineapple Salsa Recipe
THE FLAVORS of this tasty salsa complement each other very nicely. I like to serve it over either fish or chicken. It’s a pleasant and colorful change.
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Reviews for Bean and Pineapple Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC