Bean and Ham Pasta Recipe
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dash ground cumin
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add pasta; cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until tender. Do not drain. Stir in the beans, corn, ham and seasonings; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 339 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 1,159 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Bean and Ham Pasta
"So easy to make and has great flavor."