Bean and Cheese Dip Recipe
My family and I can't get enough of this bean dip! It's great at any special gathering.—Jackie Pritchett, Fulton, Missouri
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 can (16 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 envelope enchilada seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar or Mexican cheese blend
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add the beans, chilies and seasoning; mix well. Spread into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese and onion. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 15 servings.
1/4 cup: 106 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 636mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Bean and Cheese Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC