Bean and Cheese Dip Recipe
My family and I can't get enough of this bean dip! It's great at any special gathering.—Jackie Pritchett, Fulton, Missouri
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 can (16 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 envelope enchilada seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar or Mexican cheese blend
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add the beans, chilies and seasoning; mix well. Spread into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese and onion. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 15 servings.
1/4 cup: 106 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 636mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Bean and Cheese Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC