Bean and Beef Skillet Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in beans and barbecue sauce; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook on low until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Bean and Beef Skillet
Sort By :
There should be a circle for maybe. I omitted the cheese, used onion powder, ketchup & added 1 1/2 tablespoons of molasses. Hubby said it was similar to my Beefy Baked beans, which he had too recently. The molasses gave it good flavor.
I've made this recipe many times for my husband. It's quick and easy and now he often makes it for himself!
I've been making this recipe for years. It is my "go to" recipe when I need something quick & comforting for my hungry troop. While is nothing fancy, it is hearty & delicious!
I made the recipe as directed. The entire family really enjoyed it. It was so quick and simple.
It's not a fancy meal, but it's a good, wholesome dish. I use it when I need a protein-filled recipe to be done quickly, with ingredients I keep on hand.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >