Bean 'N' Beef Crescent Pie Recipe
- 1-1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend or cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add taco seasoning and salsa; simmer, uncovered, until thickened. Meanwhile, unroll crescent roll dough. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; seal perforations. Spread cream cheese over the dough.
- 2. Stir the refried beans into beef mixture. Spoon over cream cheese layer. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Bean 'N' Beef Crescent Pie
"Overall just not impressed by this...it was quick and easy but was nothing special in the end"
"This was excellent- my husband ate a ton of it and we both enjoyed it a lot. It went together quickly, came out of the oven hot and melty, and tasted very good. You can't go wrong! :)"
"This was great. Only thing I did differently was add onion with the browning burger, and topped with shredded lettuce, tomato, salsa, sourcream and crushed tortillia chips. It was like a great taco pizza. Will be making again."
"Family really liked. I used black beans and added olives. Very good."
"Very easy & very tasty"
"Don't like cream cheese, anything I could use?."
"This was so easy to make!! I revised it just a little...I did not add the beans to the beef, instead, I just spreaded it over the cream cheese, then added the beef mixture. Also, after I melted cheese over the top, I added crushed Doritos....added some crunch!! Yummy!!!!"