Bean 'N' Beef Crescent Pie Recipe
- 1-1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend or cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add taco seasoning and salsa; simmer, uncovered, until thickened. Meanwhile, unroll crescent roll dough. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; seal perforations. Spread cream cheese over the dough.
- 2. Stir the refried beans into beef mixture. Spoon over cream cheese layer. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Bean 'N' Beef Crescent Pie
"Overall just not impressed by this...it was quick and easy but was nothing special in the end"
"This was excellent- my husband ate a ton of it and we both enjoyed it a lot. It went together quickly, came out of the oven hot and melty, and tasted very good. You can't go wrong! :)"
"This was great. Only thing I did differently was add onion with the browning burger, and topped with shredded lettuce, tomato, salsa, sourcream and crushed tortillia chips. It was like a great taco pizza. Will be making again."
"Family really liked. I used black beans and added olives. Very good."
"Very easy & very tasty"
"Don't like cream cheese, anything I could use?."
"This was so easy to make!! I revised it just a little...I did not add the beans to the beef, instead, I just spreaded it over the cream cheese, then added the beef mixture. Also, after I melted cheese over the top, I added crushed Doritos....added some crunch!! Yummy!!!!"