Bean 'N' Beef Crescent Pie
"My husband loves this meal," writes Marla Miller from Englewood, Tennessee. Convenient crescent roll dough is the quick crust for this savory south-of-the-border sensation.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1-1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend or cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer
- pink; drain. Add taco seasoning and salsa; simmer, uncovered, until
- thickened. Meanwhile, unroll crescent roll dough. Press onto the
- bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish;
- seal perforations. Spread cream cheese over the dough.
- Stir the refried beans into beef mixture. Spoon over cream cheese
- layer. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until crust
- is golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or
- until the cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.