My son doesn't eat meat, so I created this recipe as a way for me to cook one meal for the family instead of two. It's so easy, my toddler grandson helps me make it! —Tina McMullen, Salina, Kansas
Featured In: 31 Easy Vegetarian Recipes with 5 Ingredients
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1/2 cup canned petite diced tomatoes
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 12 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream and salsa, optional
- In a small bowl, mix beans, tomatoes and green onions. Spread half of the tortillas with bean mixture. Sprinkle with cheese; top with remaining tortillas.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat. Place tortillas on griddle in batches. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. If desired, serve with sour cream and salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Bean & Cheese Quesadillas in Simple & Delicious October/November 2014
Reviews for Bean & Cheese Quesadillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review