Be-My-Valentine Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 18 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1. Unroll pizza dough onto a greased baking sheet; flatten dough. With kitchen scissors, cut into a 10-in. heart. (Use dough trimmings to make breadsticks if desired.) Bake at 425° for 8 minutes.
- 2. Combine the Italian and mozzarella cheeses; set aside. Arrange provolone cheese over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- 3. Spread with pizza sauce. Layer with the pepperoni, onion, olives and cheese mixture. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 pizza: 666 calories, 28g fat (12g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 2043mg sodium, 75g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 30g protein
Reviews for Be-My-Valentine Pizza
"Fun idea for Valentine's! Made bread sticks with the extra dough. Next time find a garlic butter for the bread sticks as they were bland."
"Loved this pizza. Very quick if you don't feel like making homemade crust, and a cute idea as well."
"I'VE BEEN MAKING HEART SHAPED PIZZAS (FOR VALENTINES) FOR MY FAMILY FOR YEARS! BUT I CUT MY PEPPERONI INTO HEARTS BY FOLDING THEM IN HALF AND CUTTING THEM WITH SCISSORS. NOW THATS MADE WITH LOVE!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.