Refrigerated pizza dough makes short work of this cute and crusty, heart-shaped entree. Topped with pepperoni, three kinds of cheese, olives, onions and sauce, this yummy Be-My-Valentine Pizza will steal the show…and hearts of any age when you bring it in. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 18 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Unroll pizza dough onto a greased baking sheet; flatten dough. With
- kitchen scissors, cut into a 10-in. heart. (Use dough trimmings to
- make breadsticks if desired.) Bake at 425° for 8 minutes.
- Combine the Italian and mozzarella cheeses; set aside. Arrange
- provolone cheese over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Spread with pizza sauce. Layer with the pepperoni, onion, olives and
- cheese mixture. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until crust is golden
- brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.