Refrigerated pizza dough makes short work of this cute and crusty heart-shaped entree. Topped with pepperoni, three kinds of cheese, olives, onions and sauce, this yummy Be-My-Valentine Pizza will steal the show and hearts of any age. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 18 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Unroll pizza dough onto a greased baking sheet; flatten dough. With kitchen scissors, cut into a 10-in. heart. (Use dough trimmings to make breadsticks if desired.) Bake at 425° for 8 minutes.
- Combine the Italian and mozzarella cheeses; set aside. Arrange provolone cheese over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Spread with pizza sauce. Layer with the pepperoni, onion, olives and cheese mixture. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Be-My-Valentine Pizza in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p22
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Be-My-Valentine Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review