Be-Mine Sandwich Cookies
These simple cookies are the first thing to disappear from dessert tables. They're cute, colorful and extremely fast to make.
Darcie Cross, Novi, Michigan
50-55 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 ounces white or milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 50 to 55 Oreo cookies
- Assorted candy sprinkles or decorations
- In a microwave, melt 2 oz. of candy coating at a time, stirring until
- smooth. Spread over cookie tops; decorate immediately. Place on
- waxed paper until set. Yield: 50-55 cookies.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 65 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.