BBQ Sauce Meatballs Recipe
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, cheese, bread crumbs and onion. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients; pour over meatballs. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for BBQ Sauce Meatballs(7)
Sort By :
They are delish!!! Takes a few min to assemble in the crockpot. I make this a day before a holiday n just heat them up when the guests arrive.
I thought these were excellent. I made for Christmas Eve. Everyone loved them! Would def make again.
Did it according to directions (except I used pre-cooked meatballs)
I made these for a Holloween Party and they were a hit!!
I made these twice over the holidays and they were such a hit... and SO easy!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meatball Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Meatball Recipes >