- 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1-1/2 cups torn romaine
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, kidney beans, tomato, corn and onion. Combine ranch dressing and barbecue sauce; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Divide romaine between two salad plates; top with salad. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for BBQ Ranch Salad
Sort By :
I made this but added slices of avocado, grated cheddar , and broken up tortilla chips for garnish. So good!
Have made this salad several times. My family really enjoys,and my son asks for it quite often.
Too bland for our taste.
very delicious with lots of flavour. used black beans but other then that followed the recipe
We arent a salad family but my family loves it. Even the husband. It is good.