BBQ Pork Salad Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork, warmed
- 1 cup smoked almonds
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh snow or sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat balsamic vinaigrette
- 1. In large bowl combine the first six ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
2 cups equals 441 calories, 26 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 671 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.