I needed a dinner for too-hot-to-cook nights during the summer. This is hearty enough for my meat and potatoes husband, not to mention delicious! It looks beautiful in a glass bowl. —Victoria Skredsvig, Snohomish, Washington
Recommended: 30 Pork Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork, warmed
- 1 cup smoked almonds
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh snow or sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat balsamic vinaigrette
- In large bowl combine the first six ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as BBQ Pork Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p21
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for BBQ Pork Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review