- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Additional hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix, water and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Place 1/3 cup mixture into each of 12 ungreased muffin cups, pressing lightly.
- Bake, uncovered, 18-22 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle tops with cheese; bake 2-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with additional barbecue sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for BBQ Meat Loaf Minis(23)
Sort By :
Good and easy! I used chicken stuffing and made as directed. I did add a topping on them the last 5 minutes which consisted of a ketchup/brown sugar/ mustard combo. :-)
I made this meatloaf it is a keeper. I used cornbread stuffing add onio and honey barbecue sauce. My family love it.
Made it exactly like written except used a bbq sauce without hickory as my husband doesn't like hickory. Turned out great. Very easy and also easy to modify if you want to experiment. Will definitely make again. Like the muffin tin idea, easier than slicing a meat loaf.
I msde these exactly luke the recipe posted. We did not like them at all. Will not make them again.
This was a hit in my house! I liked the fact it was super fast and easy. I shaped them into meatballs and placed them evenly spaced into a pyrex glass baking dish lined with foil (easier clean-up!) It made 15. Thank you for sharing this great recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Meat Loaf >