- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Additional hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix, water and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Place 1/3 cup mixture into each of 12 ungreased muffin cups, pressing lightly.
Bake, uncovered, 18-22 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle tops with cheese; bake 2-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with additional barbecue sauce.
Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze cooled meat loaf in plastic wrap and foil. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Unwrap meat loaf; reheat on a greased shallow baking pan in a preheated 350° oven until heated through and a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for BBQ Meat Loaf Minis
"This was inedible. The stuffing mix didn't go well in the recipe. Threw all of them away!"
"This was easy enough for my 9 year old to make. Wonderful recipe, the whole family loves it!"
"kids can't get enough of this (and neither can my husband)"
"So good and so quick and easy to make! Only complaint I have is that you could really taste the stuffing. I will definitely make these again."
"These are a favorite at our home. My favorite stuffing to use in it is the cranberry stuffing that came out about Christmas time, it was really GOOD!"