- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Additional hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix, water and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Place 1/3 cup mixture into each of 12 ungreased muffin cups, pressing lightly.
- Bake, uncovered, 18-22 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle tops with cheese; bake 2-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with additional barbecue sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for BBQ Meat Loaf Minis
Sort By :
So easy and fast to put together! No need for the extra BBQ for the side., and added some chopped red onion. This will fast become a standard as there can be so many variances!
it is easy and it is certainly a meat stretcher. However, we found them a little mushy and bready tasting.
good fast and easy. do recommend adding some chopped onion, and a little salt and pepper. used corn bread stuffing first time believe will try the herb stuffing next time
We loved these! Used Stove Top Stuffing, the sage kind. Also, be sure to remove them from the pan right away. My hubby was mowing the lawn when they came out of the oven, so we waited to eat. They kind of stuck to the pan. But, I will make these again!
Nice and easy to prepare. Used Savory Herbs stuffing mix and honey BB sauce. Instead of making 12 muffins, I used my pan that makes 6 large muffins. Very good. . My husband's comment was, "interesting way to use chopped beef". Will make these again for sure.