- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Additional hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix, water and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Place 1/3 cup mixture into each of 12 ungreased muffin cups, pressing lightly.
- Bake, uncovered, 18-22 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle tops with cheese; bake 2-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with additional barbecue sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for BBQ Meat Loaf Minis(18)
Sort By :
This recipe & all its variations was given to me by my occupational therapist when I was in a multi-year recovery program after a severe shoulder injury that left me with only one functional arm & hand. She recommended that I try making this as part of my therapy. Our whole family loved it! It allowed me to make a meal for my family again, & everyone loved the flavor! The variations are available on, I think, the Kraft Foods website. All of them are quick, delicious, & easy to make!
love this new recipe
Good recipe. Next time I will try baking it in mini-muffin pan - looks like they would be a good appetizer or party snack.
Great weeknight dinner. Quick and very good. Used herb stuffing. Loved the crusty pieces on the top.
This was an awesome recipe! I made by own sauce instead of the bbq (1cup ketchup, 3 tbsp brown sugar and 1 tbsp ground mustard). I put a tablespoon of the sauce on each meatloaf after 18 minutes and thwn cooked another 5 minutes. I also had greem onions on hand, so I threw some into the meat mixture as well. The savory herb stuffing was delicious, so I think I may stick with that. Also, I didnt use the cheese which took a lot of self control on my part, lol.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Meat Loaf >