- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Additional hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix, water and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Place 1/3 cup mixture into each of 12 ungreased muffin cups, pressing lightly.
- Bake, uncovered, 18-22 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle tops with cheese; bake 2-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with additional barbecue sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for BBQ Meat Loaf Minis
Sort By :
"These are a favorite at our home. My favorite stuffing to use in it is the cranberry stuffing that came out about Christmas time, it was really GOOD!"
"Nice, easy recipe! I like using herb stuffing mix. Next time will add chopped onion and chopped celery for added flavor and texture."
"I made this recipe frequently throughout college because it was fast and easy to make in a small apartment kitchen. My friends loved this recipe!"
"A great recipe for a quick weeknight meal. I substituted about 1 cup of gluten free bread crumbs for the stuffing mix and the meatloaves turned out perfectly!"
"So easy and fast to put together! No need for the extra BBQ for the side., and added some chopped red onion. This will fast become a standard as there can be so many variances!"