BBQ Hot Dog & Potato Packs Recipe
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated red potato wedges
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Divide potato wedges among four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Top each with a hot dog, onion wedges and cheese. Drizzle with barbecue sauce. Fold foil around mixture, sealing tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for BBQ Hot Dog & Potato Packs(10)
Sort By :
This was very good! So easy, I love packets like this. Will be making again. Made in the oven and when the weather gets nicer, will try them on the grill!!
Simple, easy, delicious! I'm wary of using too much processed meat in my home, but this was worth a splurge! We made ours on the grill and subbed some idaho potatoes that had been microwaved for two minutes.
I loved how cheap and easy this meal was to make!
Used a German Knockwurst...very good and easy. Loved the clean up...crumple and dump!!!
This was tasty and simple. I substituted canned potatoes since I couldn't find refrigerated ones. One person doesn't like onions so the individual packs made it easy to omit them.