BBQ Hot Dog & Potato Packs Recipe
For these nifty foil packs, small hands make quick work of topping potato wedges with a hot dog, onions and cheese. — Kelly Westphal, Wind Lake, Wisconsin
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated red potato wedges
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1. Divide potato wedges among four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Top each with a hot dog, onion wedges and cheese. Drizzle with barbecue sauce. Fold foil around mixture, sealing tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 293 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 1,227 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for BBQ Hot Dog & Potato Packs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC