- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated red potato wedges
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Divide potato wedges among four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Top each with a hot dog, onion wedges and cheese. Drizzle with barbecue sauce. Fold foil around mixture, sealing tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for BBQ Hot Dog & Potato Packs
Sort By :
"easy and delicious"
"Cloudy day today and this will be great on the grill if it rains as don't have to stand over it. I have Italian Sausages and sweet Potatoes that I will sub. So glad I saw this as I am sure it is wonderful."
"This was very good! So easy, I love packets like this. Will be making again. Made in the oven and when the weather gets nicer, will try them on the grill!!"
"Simple, easy, delicious! I'm wary of using too much processed meat in my home, but this was worth a splurge! We made ours on the grill and subbed some idaho potatoes that had been microwaved for two minutes."
"I loved how cheap and easy this meal was to make!"