BBQ Hoedown Tacos Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups angel hair coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup green goddess salad dressing
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 8 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the barbecue sauce, chilies, coriander, cumin and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine coleslaw mix and salad dressing; toss to coat. On each tortilla, layer cheese, beef mixture and coleslaw; fold to close. Yield: 4 servings.
2 tacos: 722 calories, 44g fat (16g saturated fat), 126mg cholesterol, 1803mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 41g protein
Reviews for BBQ Hoedown Tacos
"We did not enjoy these at all."
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.