BBQ Chip-Crusted Orange Roughy Recipe
“This easy and delectable recipe actually converted me to a fish lover,” writes Geraldine Buba from Palos Hills, Illinois. “It was given to me by a fishmonger decades ago and is frequently requested by family and friends. Even those who don’t like fish like this recipe!” TIP: Tilapia or other white fish make easy substitutions for the orange roughy fillets in Geraldine’s recipe.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup crushed barbecue potato chips
- Tartar sauce, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place orange roughy in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine lemon juice and butter; pour over fillets. Top with crushed potato chips.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with tartar sauce if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC