BBQ Chip-Crusted Orange Roughy Recipe
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup crushed barbecue potato chips
- Tartar sauce, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place orange roughy in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine lemon juice and butter; pour over fillets. Top with crushed potato chips.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with tartar sauce if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for BBQ Chip-Crusted Orange Roughy
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.