BBQ Chicken Waffle Fries Recipe
- 1 package (22 ounces) frozen waffle-cut fries
- 12 ounces refrigerated shredded barbecued chicken (1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- Pickled banana peppers
- 1. Bake fries according to package directions. Transfer to a 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Top with chicken, cheese and onion. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, tomato and pickle; serve with peppers. Yield: 8 servings.
2/3 cup: 243 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 476mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for BBQ Chicken Waffle Fries
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.