BBQ Chicken Waffle Fries Recipe
- 1 package (22 ounces) frozen waffle-cut fries
- 12 ounces refrigerated shredded barbecued chicken (1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- Pickled banana peppers
- 1. Bake fries according to package directions. Transfer to a 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Top with chicken, cheese and onion. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, tomato and pickle; serve with peppers. Yield: 8 servings.
2/3 cup: 243 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 476mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for BBQ Chicken Waffle Fries
"Perfect way to use the leftovers from a slow cooker full of BBQ chicken."
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.